[Lazarus] Installation of packages doesn't work

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Mon May 18 09:35:23 CEST 2009

Hi

I tried Lazarus 0.9.26.2-win32 under wine on a Debian Lenny x86. It
gives me a lot of warnings about paths and units.
I am running Lazarus from my winxp installation. Perhaps will be
better to install Lazarus under wine, and then run Lazarus under wine.
I will not try this.
My lazarus-created win32 apps runs fine under wine.
Lazarus0.9.26.2-linux-x86 on my Debian runs perfectly.

Gustavo