[Lazarus] Project LPI Files and Platforms

Reenen Laurie rlaurie at gmail.com
Mon May 18 06:25:50 CEST 2009

Apologies for the format or brevity of the mail, as i'm reading and
sending it from my broken phone...

I just want to echo Mehmet's issues. I too have experienced similar
problems and my pet project still has to project files 1 for windows
and 1 for linux. It just seemed that most people didnt get similar
issues, and i want to show it is not isolated.

Crappy fpc is likely to blame or maybe as someone suggested not adding
the lcl as a dependancy?

--
o__
,_.>/ _