[Lazarus] Dragging documented

Tom Verhoeff T.Verhoeff at tue.nl
Tue May 19 15:01:38 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 01:48:51PM +0200, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2009 10:34:40 +0200
> Tom Verhoeff <T.Verhoeff at tue.nl> wrote:
>
> > It would be helpful to include a Message Sequence Chart or UML
> > Sequence Diagram, visualizing which objects and methods are involved
> > in what order.
> >
> > Something along the lines (this is for Delphi; view with monospaced
> > font):
> >[...]
>
> Good idea. Can you add this to the wiki:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/LCL_Drag_Drop

I was hoping that Hans-Peter Diettrich could incorporate it.

Unfortunately, I have a number of serious deadlines coming up,
and it would be necessary to redraw the diagram using some (graphical
or UML) tool, which I am not using so often.

Thanks for the heads up,

	Tom
--
E-MAIL: T.Verhoeff @ TUE.NL     | Dept. of Math. & Comp. Science
PHONE:  +31 40 247 41 25        | Technische Universiteit Eindhoven