[Lazarus] Question

Piotr Wróblewski piotr.wroblewski at poznan.varico.com
Fri May 22 13:03:06 CEST 2009

2009/5/22 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>:

> Gutter should be easy, that includes code folding tree.
> "bracket highlight" may be a bit longer...

I think Gutter is probably the more important one of the remaining
few. Some are just to hard to click in the preview, so I don't thing
it makes sense to do so, and rather select them manually in the
elements listbox. For example: right margin, code folding tree line.
Letting the user click a 1 pixel wide line is not very user friendly
(even for a user with 20/20 vision and a really steady hand like a
surgeon). :-) So I wouldn't bother implementing those.

> about code folding tree => should it be allowed to collapse folds (as
> current), or should clicks just select the attribute, but never fold (I
> thin allow folding is no harm)

Folding should be fine, but see my reply in previous paragraph.

Regards,
  - Graeme -