[Lazarus] Mantis title has a spelling mistake

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Sat May 23 09:52:44 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 18:19, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Seeing that we recently spoke about spelling mistakes in Blaise Pascal
> Magazine, I thought I would mention a similar issue by our own
> developers. Has anybody actually noticed that the Mantis bugtracker
> for FPC and Lazarus have a spelling mistake in the title.
>
> Free Pascal is two words, not one!  :-)
>
>    "freepascal bugtracker"
>    http://bugs.freepascal.org/my_view_page.php

IMO, a more important issue is that the title is supposed to reflect
the current project, but it does not: it displays "lazarus" if
Lazarus is selected, and "freepascal" otherwise -- even if project selection
is "All", "fpGUI", etc.

I suggest to display the selected project name in title, except if "All"
is selected. In the latter case title should be "FPC/Lazarus"

--
Alexander S. Klenin