[Lazarus] Size of TToolBar buttons

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue May 26 05:10:21 CEST 2009

Hello lazarus project!

I have created a small application which I use to exchange files
before the main application starts and afterwards it starts the main
one.

I have two question:

1. ExecuteProcess function waits until executed application ends, but
I don't need to wait. Which function is intended to start process and
continue?

2. When I call "./myapp.app/Contents/MacOS/myapp" from terminal, then
the small helper starts, does its job and starts the main one. When I
try to start application using double click on myapp.app directory,
then I see one flicker in taskbar, but the application doesn't start.
When I exchange the files, that main has the same name as helper one,
then application starts.

I can find this error in system.log:

May 25 16:11:46 tests-mac-mini [0x0-0x1fb1fb].com.company.myapp[42167]: exception at 00000000:
May 25 16:11:46 tests-mac-mini [0x0-0x1fb1fb].com.company.myapp[42167]: Invalid option at position 1: "p".

It is not related to permissions, because both executables have
execution flag.

What could I check.

--
Best regards, TRoland