[Lazarus] Lasarus TChart second Y-axis patch

LION lion-comp at mail.ru
Tue May 26 05:27:12 CEST 2009

Hello All,

I'll answer myself to help anybody else in the future.

I checked out my project files from SVN, but my repository didn't have
all files from "Contents" directory, especially info.plist file which
speaks about executable name and therefore gdb was unable to debug.

TRoland;

<<< 20.5.2009 20:20 - Roland Turcan "konf at rotursoft.sk" >>>