[Lazarus] Size of TToolBar buttons

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue May 26 14:10:05 CEST 2009

On Tue, 26 May 2009 05:10:21 +0200
Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

> In my examples\dockmanager\easytree\easydocking project I have
> problems with the width of the toolbar buttons. The button captions
> are displayed, but the button width is insufficient. AutoSize seems
> not to work?

I tried 20238:
The fonts are tiny. Probably they are not supposed to be read, aren't
they?

> To reproduce the problem, run the project and dock one or more
> controls into the EasyDockBook.

ok. no problem here.

> Eventually you have to undefine dragForm in fMain.pas.

ok
I compiled again.
I see no difference.

> Then click on one of the colored rectangles in the EasyDockMain form, and dock
> the occuring floating control into the EasyDockBook. Repeat as often
> as you like. The tabs in the EasyDockBook should show the full name
> of the docked controls.

I restarted the example. Dragging the red form does not work under gtk2.
I didn't found an alternative way. Is there one? A popup menu would be
nice.

> Is it a bug, or what am I missing?

Please create a bug report with an easier example.

Mattias