[Lazarus] Console application in Mac OS X 10.5

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Wed May 27 14:14:35 CEST 2009

<<< 26.5.2009 18:46 - Mattias Gaertner "nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de" >>>
>> May 25 16:11:46 tests-mac-mini
>> [0x0-0x1fb1fb].com.company.myapp[42167]: exception at 00000000: May
>> 25 16:11:46 tests-mac-mini [0x0-0x1fb1fb].com.company.myapp[42167]:
>> Invalid option at position 1: "p".
>>
>> It is not related to permissions, because both executables have
>> execution flag.

MG> The "Invalid option at position" looks like the error message of
MG> the CheckOptions method.
MG> Maybe you forgot to add p to the allowed options?

I didn't need to use any command line options, but it is true that I
left the parsing of command line inside. Because my testing were
executed from IDE or from terminal I didn't have any problem and
therefore I kept the parser inside just for the future.

Thanks for perfect hint, because I removed the parser and it works
fine.

Mattias, you are the king which saved my ass again. Thank you very
much. :)

--
Best regards, TRoland
http://www.rotursoft.sk