[Lazarus] Lazarus on gtk2 double double-click (and SourceEditor select-word failure)

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat May 30 13:18:27 CEST 2009

More details, try this:

-Doubleclick, but on the 2nd click keep the left button down / do not
releas it.
- Now move the mouse

=> Windows, is fine, the current word stays selected, the mouse-move
does nothing
=> GTK2 the mouse move acts as if there had be no doubleclick => The
selection-end is following the mouse

The most likely cause is that the order of events differs (between
mousedown and doubleclick)