[Lazarus] Carbon: Loosing kAEOpenDocuments AppleEvents before AppRun

EarMaster - Bent Normann Olsen bent at earmaster.com
Mon Nov 2 13:53:05 CET 2009

A bug report? Even if it seem to work? :-)

My small test project is very simple - I just create a new empty project,
add a new empty form "Form2", beside the default "Form1", and add
TApplicationProperties in Form1 and assign OnDropFiles which just sets the
forms Caption := FileName[0], and in the project source I add
Form2.ShowModal:

begin
  Application.Initialize;
  Application.CreateForm(TForm1, Form1);
  Application.CreateForm(TForm2, Form2);
  Form2.ShowModal;
  Application.Run;
end;

When you close Form2, the Form1 should appear and have its caption set to a
file name, if you drag a file to the application icon on the Dock - a
shortcut to the projects application needs to be on the Dock.

This code did not work before the fix, but it seems fine now.

Best regards,
Normann