[Lazarus] ZeosLib and FPC 2.2.5

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 09:30:34 CET 2009

Hey everyone,

Since I've been asking a few questions now and then, I'd like to give a
big thanks to everyone for your wonderful feedback and of course all
the hard work! I hope to contribute someday when I am able.

On to the next question :)

I use an inverted color scheme, which helps me with a minor visual
disability.

I often ctrl+click on an identifier to jump to its declaration. If the
unit where the identifier is declared is not open, it is automatically
opened for me. This is great!

As long as I am not debugging, everything looks great.

However, when I am debugging, the automatically opened unit is first
rendered with a white background before my color scheme is applied.
This results in a visually disturbing white flash.

Is this something I should formally report as a bug, or...?

Cheers,
~David.