[Lazarus] Auto indentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at mastermaths.co.za
Thu Nov 5 13:11:54 CET 2009

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> BTW,
> Elastic tabstops define the position of tabstops, it does not add
> tabs. That's the job of auto indentation. Both are useful.

Exactly my point. :-)
The code formatting I showed in my previous message was simply to show
that various code formatting style are already present is Lazarus and
FPC source code. And all developers live with it. So if Elastic Tabstops
implementation doesn't do a 100% job on conversion from Tabs to Spaces,
it's definitely not the end of the world - because there already exists
various code formating rules the Lazarus and FPC code.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/