[Lazarus] Using WineLib with FreePascal or Lazarus?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 18:52:23 CET 2009

I did a quick reading in the wine website and it seams that winelib is
designed to allow compiling applications in UNIX. Therefore I would
expect that you build your application targeting linux, for example,
but you ifdef out the Windows unit from the uses clause and adds a
wine equivalent unit which would call the winelib shared object.

So to make this work you need to convert the headers for this winelib
to Pascal, which AFAIK isn't done yet. Converting C headers is easy,
and you can limit yourself to the routines you use, so it should be
easy, although time consuming.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho