[Lazarus] THelpEvent declaration discussion

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at mastermaths.co.za
Mon Nov 9 09:27:23 CET 2009

Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> As mentioned some time ago, CodeGear and FPC/Lazarus could cooperate
> very well, and together they could place alternative multi-platform

BTW: I don't believe CodeGear exists any more. Embarcadero on the other
hand doesn't seem to have any incentive in cooperating with FPC in any
way. I also think it will be mutually beneficial, but then again I am
only thinking in terms of developers, not in terms of Embarcadero "only
for making money".

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/