[Lazarus] Lazarus Examples

Brian Prentice bprentice at webenet.net
Wed Nov 11 19:12:47 CET 2009

Thank you for your replies on this matter.   No one addressed the
underlying problem here.  I believe that all the examples should be
run prior to a major release and those that do not run should be
removed.  This should be a significant part of regression testing.
This was clearly not done on the Intel Mac version and from your
replies has never been done for this version.

My original request repeated below remains unanswered.

I have recently installed fpc 2.2.4 and lazarus 0.9.28.2 on my intel
mac which is running OS X 10.5.8 from here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/files/

Included with this software are examples which are installed in
directory

/Developer/lazarus/examples.

I've tried some of these examples and those that I've tried don't work!

Can someone please tell me which examples should work,  which examples
require modification to get them to work and which examples will not
work.

Brian