[Lazarus] Application minimize/restore

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 19:48:58 CET 2009

Juha Manninen schrieb:

> Sorry but where in Lazarus code should I place the MiniRestore call?

Read the information about the patch. Somebody should point out an
better place than MainBase.TMainIDEBase.SetupMainMenu.

You should install the @DummyInstance.MiniRestore method as the handler,
as shown in the text. The procedure only is intended for direct
invocation, inside another OnWindowStateChange handler.

> Now I noticed a new bug in latest SVN version. The editor tabs can't be
> changed by clicking them. I think it could be done once after opening Lazarus
> but then not any more.
> It can still be changed by clicking the file in Project Inspector.

ACK :-(
I also have to click somewhere else (e.g. into the edit text), then a
different tab can be activated.

DoDi