[Lazarus] DockSite example updated

Mattias Gärtner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Nov 12 16:34:04 CET 2009

Zitat von Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>:

> In order to unify drag/dock accross platforms, I added an pin
> grabber to the dockable forms. That icon also could be placed into a
> window title bar...
>
> The View forms now are freely dockable and undockable.
>
> All forms are minimized when the main form is minimized, using
> uMiniRestore. Now I also hit the "parameter" error, dunno why
> everything compiled before. This feature doesn't work properly on
> Linux - the forms move back to their original location :-(
>
> Any further comments?

I tested elasticsite/SiteTest under gtk2:

There is a caption behind the lower splitter - you can see the pixels
of the letters. Feature or bug?

When moving the left splitter to the right, the window enlarges to the
right. Feature or bug?

Moving the right splitter to the left, enlarges the window to the
right. Bug or feature?

Using the statusbar drag area to enlarge, does not enlarge the first
time. The window shrinks back to the first size. Further drags
enlarges/shrinks the window. Bug or feature?

Mattias