[Lazarus] QT binding works!

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Fri Nov 13 16:09:41 CET 2009

On perjantai, 13. marraskuuta 2009 09:29:20 zeljko wrote:
> On Thursday 12 November 2009 20:05, David Emerson wrote:
> > Juha Manninen wrote:
> > > I compiled the whole Lazarus to use QT widgets and it works! Yes.
> >
> > I've been wanting to do the same, though I failed at my previous
> > attempt. What did you do to make it work? Are there guidelines
> > somewhere? What versions are you using?
>
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Qt_Interface

Yes, right, I forgot that I already installed "libqt4intf.so" earlier to
/usr/local/lib. Then my experiments failed for other reasons.
Later I compiled the SVN version and it just worked and I was surprised.

Anyway, "libqt4intf.so" is easy to install (at least on Linux). The wiki page
tells how.

Juha Manninen