[Lazarus] Forms, Project Subversion, Windows 7

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 23:41:33 CET 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:24:08 -0600
> Andrew Brunner <andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have four different folder and each contains the whole project,
> or do you share some files?

The each project are stand alone project file and nothing else is in
each folder.  So it's like

c:\Devloper\Source\Builds\SCS\Windows\32\Console.lpr
c:\Devloper\Source\Builds\SCS\Windows\64\Console.lpr
c:\Devloper\Source\Builds\SCS\Linux\32\Console.lpr
c:\Devloper\Source\Builds\SCS\\Linux\64\Console.lpr

There are a bunch of compiled units and objects in this folder on
build but nothing I generated resides here besided the proejct itself.

> Either an old lrs file or a resource with the same name exists twice.
> The 0.9.29 lcl reports duplicates at the console. I don't know if this
> is in 0.9.28.
> Or you have an absolute search path in the compiler options and all
> four use the same.
> You can delete the .lrs files and rebuild the project. The IDE should
> auto create the lrs files from the lfm files.

Deleting the build files does nothing to solve the problem.  I wonder
if this is a Windows 7 problem w/r/t libraries.