[Lazarus] cross platform [Re: Lazarus Goal]

theo xpde at theo.ch
Sun Nov 15 11:32:08 CET 2009

> Unfortunately this brings up the idea of "aesthetic",
> Consider the Preferences dialog in Mac Leopard's Mail client:

> http://web.fastermac.net/~MacPgmr/Lazarus/Screenshots/mail_prefs.jpg <http://web.fastermac.net/%7EMacPgmr/Lazarus/Screenshots/mail_prefs.jpg>

I don't think this dialog has a lot do to with "aesthetic".

It looks cheap to me. The Icons look like randomly collected from the net.
No common height or color style, strange vertical alignment (see RSS).

Vertical alignment is almost inexistent anyway.
Look at the checkboxes vs. the comboboxes.
comboboxes blue green red don't even have the same distance

Nah, really... ;-)