[Lazarus] cross platform [Re: Lazarus Goal]

Phil Hess macpgmr at fastermac.net
Sun Nov 15 20:04:17 CET 2009

Here's Firefox 3.5's Preferences dialog on Mac:

http://web.fastermac.net/~MacPgmr/Lazarus/Screenshots/firefox_prefs.jpg

Two things about the GTK2 prefs dialog on Firefox:

- The brown background is not flattering.

- The underlined shortcut keys - that's really an atavism. I think Windows has the right approach in only displaying the underlined char when you press the Alt key.

The GTK2 glyphs look a bit cheesy too. Not sure why they didn't just use the same glyphs they used on Mac.

Thanks.

-Phil