[Lazarus] cross platform [Re: Lazarus Goal]

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Nov 16 10:09:33 CET 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> waldo kitty wrote:
>> yeah, that was already mentioned... but no one mentioned that the RED
>> one isn't really red, either... it looks like dark charcoal over
>> here...
>
> It's red, but simply not a bright red. Instead they choose a dark red
> which is a lot more readable on a white background compared to bright red.

FWIW: dark red is more easily seen as a shade of red than that which was
shown... again, as stated above, all views of the related communication box were
not "red" with regard to that combobox...

not that that is "our problem" or not...

FWIW^2: yes, my monitor is calibrated as are all of my printers and they all
showed and printed the same non-red charcoal color...

again, :sigh:... apparently not our problem since it is not a dialogue generated
by out code ;) :? :(