[Lazarus] Using latest FPC devel version with Lazarus

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Tue Nov 17 13:31:47 CET 2009

Unfortunately my original testing was not thorough enough. :-(  I did
some more testing today (using our projects and data) and found a few
more 64-bit related issues that only cropped up at runtime. I've managed
to get our projects working again with 64bit DCPCrypt, but I'll try and
complete some more testing in the next few days and release another
version of DCPCrypt.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

NOTE:
DCPCrypt sure can do with some real unit tests. I can believe the
original author released DCPCrypt without any unit tests, except for
some minor 'SelfTest' method in each cypher and hash implementation. The
latter tests did not find any of the issues I experienced and fixed
today. :-(

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/