[Lazarus] Using latest FPC devel version with Lazarus

cobines cobines at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 20:40:45 CET 2009

2009/11/17 Juha Manninen <juha.manninen at phnet.fi>:
> It gives an error:
>
> The project uses target OS=linux and CPU=i386.
> The system.ppu for this target was not found in the FPC binary directories.
> Make sure fpc is installed correctly for this target and the fpc.cfg contains
> the right directories.

You have to edit /etc/fpc.cfg or ~/.fpc.cfg and add the paths to the
new units. Lines beginning with -Fu must point to your svn version of
fpc. I'm not sure, but maybe also you have to remove/comment the old
-Fu paths, so they don't conflict.

For example add this:

-Fu/myfpcsvn/packages/*/units/$fpctarget
-Fu/myfpcsvn/rtl/units/$fpctarget

--
cobines