[Lazarus] web apps - http header inspection

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at mastermaths.co.za
Fri Nov 20 09:36:26 CET 2009

2009/11/19 "ArĂ­ Ricardo Ody" <aro52 at gmx.com>
> Well, how can I inform the full path to the ".db" file and in what directory of the handheld I must put the sqlite3.* files in the way lazarus executable find them?

For the .db file you need to pass the full path. If you want to use
the directory where the executable is you can use something like:

MyDatabaseFilePath := ExtractFilePath(Application.EXEName) + 'mydatabase.db';

For the .dll files, you can put in \Windows

> I tried to put them in the same directory of the handheld where the executable is and it seems that there were errors because after appears the logo of the windows ce when it is loading a program nothing happens.

There is a problem in error showing ... I hope to fix it in the next days.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho