[Lazarus] Catching TForm title change

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sun Nov 22 15:54:58 CET 2009

On Sunday 22 November 2009 15:12, Paul Ishenin wrote:
> zeljko wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Is there any way to catch when some form changed it's title text ?
> > I want to catch such changes inside main form.
> > Is it possible via LCL ?
>
> you can add a message handler CM_TEXTCHANGED for your form.

tnx, but maybe I've asked it wrong (or you misunderstood) :
I want to catch when some form (except application main form) changes title
(non modal forms) inside main form handler.
So, when my Form2 changes title MainForm should know about it.
If I have to add message handler to each of my forms, then it will take some
amount of time .... that's the reason why I'm asking this - catch title
change without adding any handler into forms, except main form.

zeljko