[Lazarus] Paper Size

Terry A. Haimann terry at HaimannOnline.com
Fri Nov 27 00:45:35 CET 2009

2009/11/23 Michael Joyner <mjoyner at vbservices.net>:
> Yeegads, a 3.8 MB "vim.pas" file has resulted.

This WSDL file is a fairly complex and lenghty one.
You will have to merge "vimService.wsdl" and "vim.wsdl" ( just add the
service definition located in vimService.wsdl to vim.wsdl ) to get the
service interface and proxy generation. By now ws_helper only supports
schema import at XSD level, not at WSDL level; I mean, in a XSD file
or a WSDL file you can import some XSD files, not WSDL ones.

The file make use of some Object Pascal keywords (such as "property",
"deprecated") and I am now adding them(the keyword) to the parser so
they
will get renamed. I will report back.

By the way, WST has a dedicated Google Group at
http://groups.google.com/group/wst-list
Please register there so we can continue the discussion there.

--
Inoussa O.