[Lazarus] Release 1.0, part 2

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:21:13 CET 2009

2009/11/29 zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net>:

> You misunderstood my point.

My apologies then. :)

> As already Vincent pointed: at the moment we need developers not users.

A developer is a user. So if you don't want users, you ain't going to
have developers. With more users comes a better chance of getting
developers. As soon as users get confident with a product that might
start experimenting or fixing minor bugs.

Any contribution, big or small should be wanted. Not everybody has the
skill to implements new widgetset, but many do have the skills to fix
other issues.

So scaring off potential users because Lazarus keeps telling everybody
"I am still BETA" doesn't boast well. I think Lazarus has reached
maturity - at least v1.0 status. Otherwise I would not have bothered
starting this thread.

  - Graeme -