[Lazarus] Release 1.0, part 2

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:25:26 CET 2009

2009/11/29 zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net>:
> Sure, but more users in last few months didn't attract single developer to sit
> with gtk2 and fix issues :), so how many new users we need to attract 1
> developer to maintain gtk2 ? :)

Maybe that's because GTK2 is crappy! :-)  Maybe that's why LCL-Qt was
started, that's maybe why I allocated time working on LCL-fpGUI?

LCL is not the only part of Lazarus project! I don't use the LCL, but
I sure do you the IDE extensively. So I may contribute to the IDE, and
not the LCL. In seems in your eyes that doesn't count as
contributions... that's sad.

  - Graeme -