[Lazarus] Release 1.0, part 2

tcoq at free.fr tcoq at free.fr
Mon Nov 30 06:41:42 CET 2009

Selon Thierry Andriamirado <thierry.andriamirado at free.fr>:

> Now I'm sure that even if there's official websites & wiki, which are
> great & useful, 'something' is still missing. What about a task force,
> group (or whatever) focusing on Communication & PR issues?
>
> Best,
> Thierry

This is a great idea. If we could start User groups for example, structured and
organized, it could help a lot. Maybe we should be organized as the Germans are,
if I understand correctly. We could start a User Group in France, using the
French Law for not-for-profit associations (Loi 1901).

Best regards,
Thierry