[Lazarus] Actionlist not removed from FActionlists when frame is destroyed.

Torsten Bonde Christiansen tc at epidata.dk
Mon Nov 30 15:08:44 CET 2009

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:

> Well, I think (though I cannot be sure until I had the system running
> more time) that I found a solution: I reverted the development
> environment to the same situation as 2 years ago (when I made the last
> successful modification to this program), i.e:
>
> fpc 2.0.4 (with a couple of patches so that the ide works with gtk2 even
> if the final program is for gtk1)
>
> lazarus svn 11880 (I think I used an earlier version at the time, but I
> couldn't determine the exact version, this one is one of the latest
> compiling with fpc 2.0.4 and working with the ide compiled for gtk2)
>
> If this works (crossing fingers), I'm *not* happy with the solution,
> since I'd really like to know what happened to make linux hang hard
> using a newer fpc and a newer lazarus (I cannot say which one is the
> culprit).

An update: the program has been running for almost two weeks now
(actually 13 days) and I deployed it at the customer's site (crossing
fingers).
This threw me into paranoia mode (I made a small modification to another
project and I used the original fpc version to avoid this kind of
problems), so I'd appreciate if anyone could give me some pointers on
how to debug this on a virtual machine (what I found with google
involves recompiling the kernel with debug support and using a special
pci card to generate a NMI when the kernel gets stuck).

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.133)  Fax +34 93 5883007