[Lazarus] debugger feature request created

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:11:51 CEST 2009

2009/10/1 waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net>:
> also have a truely OSS side to them whereby the OSS side can be easily
> handled and supported which also goes to enhance and further the commercial
> side and visa versa...
>
> cannot this also be done with FPC/lazarus??

That would require a lot of administration and setting up a Lazarus
Foundation / Organization etc. More work than it's worth.

My company doesn't give financial backing to FPC or Lazarus projects,
but it does allow us as developers to spend some time on new features,
bug fixes etc for these projects. After all, our company benefited a
lot from the switch to FPC and Lazarus. So it's only common decency to
give something back.

Regards,
  - Graeme -