[Lazarus] debugger feature request created

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:45:45 CEST 2009

2009/10/1 dmitry boyarintsev <skalogryz.lists at gmail.com>:
> I keep my work on pascal debugger
> (https://sourceforge.net/projects/duby), but it goes slowly, because
> of lack of time.

Excellent. I'll fetching the repository now, to try it out. Because
the project is so new, maybe now is an ideal time to track the changes
and see if I can learn anything about debuggers and how they actually
work.

I found the other Object Pascal based debugger in
<laz>/debugger/fpdebug/  but that was a Windows specific project.
Which makes me think, why is 'fpdebug' in the lazarus repository if it
is Windows specific?

  - Graeme -