[Lazarus] New Help System & Viewer - sneak preview

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:26:02 CEST 2009

2009/10/1 Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl>:
> This is roughly how CHM works too, but the efficient versions of certain
> parts are not implemented yet. Fulltext search is fine and efficient, except
> for the generation (LCL takes 4 minutes to generate)

I managed to modify the Makefile's of the RTL and FCL documentation.

rtl.inf  (1.6Mb) and generated in 9 seconds
fcl.inf  (0.4Mb) and generated in 1 second.

I managed to generate the IPF file for LCL. Raw ipf file size was
6.6Mb, but I was unable to compile it into an INF file. The IPF output
of fpdoc simply has too many mistakes and eventually the WIPFC
compiler gives up.

Soon I will start work on fpdoc by improving the generated IPF output
(currently it's very bad) and then try LCL again.

  - Graeme -