[Lazarus] Errors when trying to use SQLDBLaz

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Sun Oct 4 17:42:19 CEST 2009

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009, Ger Remmers wrote:

> Hi people,
>
> I'm trying to "sell" Lazarus as a viable development environment to replace
> Delphi on Windows.
> The management is asking for examples of commercial projects currently being
> developed or in use. Can anyone provide me with links?

No links available, but maybe useful nonetheless:

Belgium's National phone company uses Free Pascal to query it's telephone
stations for information since many years. It has even an FPC written
OpenGL front-end to visualize some of the data.

I have written a Lazarus application which is shipped to teacher's - a teacher's
gradebook. It's about to be deployed.

I'm currently also writing a web-application using FPC/Lazarus, due for presentation
in a month or so.

Just to show that FPC can be used in any domain :-)

Michael.