[Lazarus] Commercial projects

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 15:38:17 CEST 2009

2009/10/4  <dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com>:

> I personally think that the best cross-platform example of using FreePascal
> and Lazarus has to be the Pixel Image Editor as that supports

Not to take any thunder way from Pixel Image Editor. One has to say
that it was compiled with Free Pascal, the IDE used is unknown and it
uses it's own custom written GUI toolkit (not Lazarus LCL).

None the less, the application does look pretty. Unfortunately no
updates or development seems to have occurred in the last 2 years.
Pity it was never released as open source - all the hard work could
have been salvaged.

Regards,
  - Graeme -