[Lazarus] Build graph application (like uml design)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:41:12 CEST 2009

2009/10/5 Osvaldo Filho <arquivostcf at gmail.com>:
> How can do this:
> http://br.geocities.com/walterabrahao2004/CE240/ListExs/ListEx5/ListEx5_arquivos/image004.jpg

For some reason I can't view the jpg image link. But if you want to
design good look UML diagrams with very fast speed, try UMLet v9.5

It's a small Java application, so runs on all platforms. It uses a
small text window to change the properties of diagram parts - NO popup
dialogs. The ideal of not needing popup windows to enter diagram
properties etc is very clever and it make using the application very
fast. I now use this tool for all my UML diagrams. It can also export
the diagrams to PNG, SVG, PDF etc..

If I have spare time (which I don't at this moment), I would like to
port UMLet to Object Pascal, usable with Lazarus IDE. But you are more
that welcome to start this port so long if you want. ;-)

  http://www.umlet.com/

  - Graeme -