[Lazarus] Some debug facts/improves

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:07:23 CEST 2009

Hello Lazarus-List,

Monday, October 5, 2009, 10:39:24 AM, you wrote:

>> MW> I thought it was already the case :)
[...]
>> No it was not always the case, I do not know exactly the reason, but

MW> OK. When you have a patch, have it separate form other changes.

Ok, I'll investigate it...

MW> The latter often wont help. Then all dirty fast solutions will be added
MW> to lazarus, which will lead to troubles when you want to do it the
MW> better way. So you'll end up with the dirty solution.

Yes I know, so I had not submitted the patch to the bug tracker and
post in the mailing list to get some feedback only. This changes
should be reverted in my local codebase (or maybe not, but for sure it
is not the right way to do the job).

MW> I should have done somme changes, but not yet. I'll see if I cas move
MW> TDBGType soon.

I'll try play with it. Now I have 3-4 days with more spare time than
usual :)

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun