[Lazarus] Compiler Options - Compiler Messages

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:51:01 CEST 2009

2009/10/6 Marcelo Borges de Paula <marcbp at terra.com.br>:
> I know that if i check this option in Project->Compiler Options->Messages,
> the file is used only forĀ current project.
Maybe the option should be in Environment -> Desktop options.
The same place where IDE's interface language is selected.

> BTW, could someone tell me which tool is used to edit these files (*.msg)
> and confirm that the encoding to use with lazarus is UTF-8 ?

Starting from revision r22056, msg file should be encoded with Utf8
for Lazarus, no matter what the OS is.
I'm not sure if there's any special tool for editting .msg file, but
any texteditor (capable of saving plain text file) can be used.

thanks,
dmitry