[Lazarus] Compiler Options - Compiler Messages

Marcelo Borges de Paula marcbp at terra.com.br
Wed Oct 7 01:06:04 CEST 2009

Never mind! I found where to alter the compiler default message file.
FPC.cfg, of course. I forgot to look this file.

But i am still interested in some handy tool to edit these files !!!

BTW, i have two more questions:

- Some of these file looks outdated. The default "errore.msg" has 180Kb and
date 07/09/2009 and portuguese versions have 152kb and date 01/08/2009. So i
want to know if these files are updated when fpc is modified, or only
"errore.msg" is updated.
- There are 2 portuguese versions: errorptd.msg and errorptw.msg. The first
one is a DOS version and the second is Win version. I just want to know if
it is right to have 2 version of these files or not. Seems not right to
mention DOS or Win, since FPC is multi-platform.

Comments are welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo.