[Lazarus] Lazarus was installed - So what?

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:02:11 CEST 2009

1.) Right click Applications menu...
2.) Select Edit Menus
3.) Select Programming Menu on left side
4.) Press New Item button
Create Launcher Window Appears...
Fill out form
Name: Lazarus
Command : (Path to your lazarus install)/startlazarus
Click on Icon and change Browse to Path to your Lazarus/images/icons
Press OK.
Select favorite Lazarus Icon.
Press Ok
Press Close.

Go to Applications/Programming/Lazarus

The hardest thing is to locate your startlazarus binary.  I have my
own location which would be of no use to you and I don't use the deb
distributions so I can't tell you where it would be placed.  I use SVN
to get the latest and greatest.