[Lazarus] Debugging under Mac OS X 10.6

Roland TurĨan - RoTurSoft konf at rotursoft.sk
Thu Oct 8 13:45:52 CEST 2009

Hi.
I wanted to return to my original version of Lazarus (the stable one -
26) after installing v0.9.28 but the installer returned this error:

root at ubuntu:/lazarus# apt-get upgrade lazarus--fix-missing
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libgl1-mesa-dri libgl1-mesa-glx libglu1-mesa mesa-utils
4 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 3065kB of archives.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
Err http://us.archive.ubuntu.com jaunty-updates/main libgl1-mesa-dri
7.4-0ubuntu3.2
  Could not resolve 'us.archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://us.archive.ubuntu.com jaunty-updates/main libgl1-mesa-glx
Err http://us.archive.ubuntu.com jaunty-updates/main libglu1-mesa
Err http://us.archive.ubuntu.com jaunty-updates/main mesa-utils
7.4-0ubuntu3.2
  Could not resolve 'us.archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/m/mesa/libgl1-mesa-dri_7.4-0ubuntu3.2_i386.deb
http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/m/mesa/libgl1-mesa-glx_7.4-0ubuntu3.2_i386.deb
http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/m/mesa/libglu1-mesa_7.4-0ubuntu3.2_i386.deb
Could not resolve 'us.archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/m/mesa/mesa-utils_7.4-0ubuntu3.2_i386.deb
Could not resolve 'us.archive.ubuntu.com'
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?