[Lazarus] Build graph application (like uml design)

Thierry Coq tcoq at free.fr
Thu Oct 8 22:34:41 CEST 2009

If it's easy to port, I might give it a try, to port to Lazaurus, using
only portable code. I might have to ask some help, though.

It would take additional time to add specific UML drawings, as it would
soon become necessary to distinguish between view and subject objets, as
per the OMG metamodel. We'll see.

Thanks Matthias!

Thierry