[Lazarus] Search inside Packages only

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:11:34 CEST 2009

2009/10/9 dmitry boyarintsev <skalogryz.lists at gmail.com>:

> Do you mean, if a package uses some FCL/LCL units, the FCL/LCL files
> should be searched as well?

/opt/coolcomponent1/<source code here>
/home/graemeg/programming/3rdParty/<utility unit here>

My custom CoolPackage.lpk package contains units from the above locations.

Seach in Files will NOT work unless I search from root directory (/)
which will take forever as it will search ALL directories on all my
drives.

A more "intelligent" search, managed by the package will know where
the units are located an exactly which units to search. A much quicker
result compared to a "search in files".

  - Graeme -