[Lazarus] A report on documentation editors

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:00:26 CEST 2009

A few more bugs -- these IMO should go to directly to Mantis,
but it does not respond for me at the moment.

1) "Create new item" button on FPDoc editor automatically
adds the path to docs into LAzDoc path property of current package --
this is very good.
However:
1a) It adds absolute path, while using either package-relative or
LazarusDir-relative would make more sense.
1b) If I fix the path manually my using $(LazarusDir) macro, "Create
new item" button stops working.

2) On Windows, when saving document with manually entered line breaks,
editor replaces them with LF
characters, instead of correct (for this platform) CR-LF sequence.
This results in mixed line-endings file.

--
Alexander S. Klenin