[Lazarus] Class completion in reverse - remove method implementation

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 13:03:36 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:

> Is there a function in the IDE to delete the implementation of a
> method when the Interface signature is removed? Almost like class
> completion, but in reverse?

A very dangerous feature. When the tool cannot match properly
declaration and implementation header/signature, much code can be destroyed.

I'd agree with a refactoring feature, to delete both interface and
implementation of a selected method. That feature could safely do
nothing in case of a mismatch.

DoDi