[Lazarus] [fpc-devel] New CHM documentation snapshot

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sun Oct 11 15:26:20 CEST 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 01:40:02PM +0200, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> >  Last night I added binary index support to the CHM package, and
> >  regenerated all CHM packages, and packaged a new snapshot (nr 7)
>
> What exactly is included - RTL, FCL and LCL help?  Any of the language
> reference, programmer reference documentation, or is the snapshot only
> limited to class library help?

All.  Fpdoc also.

I just fixed the textmode IDE to use binindex, and as expected, index
 sorting of the index, and the many times copying of the result as
part of the helpsystem abstraction.

Also the index with its 40000+ keywords is pretty non navigatable in the
textmode ide (which renders it as a two column table with 20000 entries).