[Lazarus] [fpc-devel] New CHM documentation snapshot

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:21:16 CEST 2009

On 11/10/2009, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:
>  >
>  > No, I was using GnoCHM under Linux.
>
> Oh, I always skip that one. Took 40 seconds to open the LCL, and I never
>  tried again.

That's all I had installed on this system. My work PC as 'lhelp' and
something else -  SeeCHM (or something like that), but the latter
doesn't have Index or Bookmark support.

>  If you sufficiently dumb things down, there are never any problems:-) But

Hey, you have to start simple and work your way up. I don't want to
discourage myself on day one! :-)

> We'll see what you come up with. When can we expect something?

The INF viewer is quite workable at the moment - just the richtext
viewer component that needs a bit more tweaking. I hope get around to
fixing fpdoc's IPF output this week.

  - Graeme -