[Lazarus] FastCGI?

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Oct 12 16:55:13 CEST 2009

On Sat, 2009-10-10 at 12:44 +0200, Micha Nelissen wrote:
> Lee Jenkins wrote:
> > I've looked for a couple of days trying to find a location of an
> > "embedded web server" for lazarus or fpc and I have found nothing in
> > sources or google.
>
> Maybe TLHTTPServer + (fast)CGI handler in lNet was meant?

Almost

> See lnet/examples/console/fphttpd for a simple webserver using lnet
> components. lNet integrates nicely into the LCL.

There is an implementation which combines lnet with fcl-web. It's not in
fpc's svn though, since lNet isn't.

As I already said, I posted it to this list a few months back. Here it
is again, you need a recent version of fpc 2.5.1 for it. (It's easy to
port to 2.3.x) lNet is included in a slightly modified version. License
is modified lgpl as the other fcl-web parts.

http://menora.cnoc.nl/extern/fpc/embweb_20091012.tgz

Joost